An audit from CB, Chartered Accountants provides a wide ranging review which can be invaluable. In our experience, it provides independent assurances about the financial performance and operational efficiency of your business..
In addition, an audit can help to minimise the risk of legislation infringement, enforcement against executives, and personal fines. It can also reveal weaknesses in practice or procedures which might affect the accuracy of financial statements.
The benefits of an audit
An audit can help businesses to:
• Comply with regulations and be advised of any deficiencies,
• Gain confirmation of accounting treatments for especially complex transactions,
• Gain independent assurance and benchmarking of regulatory compliance,
• Reduce costs associated with regulatory compliance,
• Take a pro-active approach to addressing regulation,
• Maximise the strategic opportunities presented by regulatory change.
Our audit approach, carried out in the name of Crowther Beard LLP, is tailored to meet the needs of each client and business. Where an audit is not compulsory and the company has a turnover of less than £6.5m, it can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
• Fulfillment of statutory requirements,
• Gaining information about the provision of pension schemes,
• For use by Solicitors and Estate Agents,
• For use by Charities or for EC funded projects.
Our audit work is backed by our extensive industry knowledge, wide experience and our network of highly skilled professionals.
We help our clients to achieve their corporate goals, strengthen internal procedures and advise on the interpretation and use of non-financial business information.
Details about our audit registration can be viewed at www.auditregister.org.uk under reference number C009194538