CB, Chartered Accountants is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. CB, Chartered Accountants may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 18th July 2017.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is John Painter at CB, Chartered Accountants, 1A, Shire Business Park, Wainwright Rd, Worcester WR4 9FA.
What we collect
We may collect the information you provide when filling out forms or contacting us through www.cbcharteredaccountants.com. This includes information when you complete a ‘Get In Touch’ form.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. If you wish to change your mind at any time you can do so by contacting email@example.com.
- To monitor website usage to help us improve our website for its users.
We may pass your information to any member of CB, Chartered Accountants.
Host Server/IP addresses/Cookies
The CB, Chartered Accountants website resides on an external server, hosted by Heart Internet based in Leeds UK.
Where we store your personal data
The transmission of information through the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but we canny guarantee the security of the data transmitted to our site through the internet; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
No cookies are used on the CB, Chartered Accountants website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to CB, Chartered Accountants, 1A, Shire Business Park, Wainwright Rd, Worcester WR4 9FA.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.